Domestic Violence isn’t particular about the people it affects. It’s not prejudiced and knows no barriers. It doesn’t discriminate based on your colour, religion, gender or even your age. It doesn’t care where you live or how much you earn.
Domestic violence is not usually just one single event... it is a chain of occurrences and behaviours which must be broken in order to make a long term sustainable and intergenerational change. Our Domestic Violence services provide support for women and children whose lives have been affected by domestic violence.
In 2018, we are expanding our services, enabling us to help more women and children experiencing domestic violence. We want to build a safer world for women and children.
Did you know a woman dies at the hands of a current or former partner almost every week in Australia. We want to put an end to domestic violence.
Make a difference today and help put an end to domestic violence. Even a small amount can make a difference to a family in need and help them escape a violent situation.
- $5 buys lunch for a child escaping a violent situation
- $10 pays for a public transport pass to assist a woman escaping a violent situation
- $20 buys school equipment for a child leaving a violent environment
- $25 is a necessity pack for a woman escaping violence
- $50 buys fresh food for a week for a woman and her children escaping violence
- $100 pays for a heater to keep a mother and her children warm this winter
Your donation will enable us to help more people, in more places, more often, and put an end to Domestic Violence. Thank you for your support.