Bears of Hope is an Australian registered not-for-profit organisation managed solely by a dedicated team of bereaved parents. Our professionalism and longevity has been built on delivering passionate and active pregnancy & infant loss support, education and awareness, and in strengthening relationships with allied health professionals. Bears Of Hope exists to improve the facilitation of the healing journey for families experiencing a loss. Bears of Hope is affiliated with Hospitals, GP's, Obstetricians and IVF Clinics throughout Australia.
To provide leading support and exceptional care for families who experience the loss of their baby.
B ears offered at every hospital providing vital
E arly support
A n Australia wide program which provides timely and
R elevant information to families who experience
S tillbirth, miscarriage, neonatal or infant loss
O ngoing comfort and a lifetime of support
F rom families who understand
H elping to challenge and shape beliefs surrounding loss
O utstanding care
P assionate pregnancy & infant loss support
E ducation and awareness
- Committed to achieving our vision with integrity.
- Dedicated to and passionate about making a difference.
- Respecting grief is personal and unique.
- Every family has the right to be offered support without judgement.
- Equal acceptance and acknowledgement of every loss.