Australian Koala Foundation

Australian Koala Foundation

Koalas are disappearing before our eyes and the Australian Koala Foundation (AKF) needs your help to stop them disappearing altogether. 80% of the koala's natural habitat has been destroyed and of the remaining 20%, little is protected. As few as 45,000 koalas may remain in the wild and continued habitat loss increases the koala's vulnerability to disease, domestic dog attack and road death. For 25 years the AKF has pressured Federal and State governments to help our national icon, our top tourist attraction and the animal dear to all of our hearts, "Listed" in need of protection. Still our koalas remain unprotected. Help us by joining Koala Campaigners, planting a tree, Fostering a real koala, or visiting our on-line store at www.savethekoala.com . Thank you for helping us help them.... their fragile future lies entirely in our hands.

 
 
 
 

 
 

Unfortunately, this charity has not registered with us to receive donations.