At Youth Futures we believe that all young people matter, regardless of their circumstances.
Each year our passionate team work with over 2,100 disadvantaged, disengaged and homeless young people. Our services include;
* Accommodation- we provide crisis, medium and long term accommodation for young people experiencing homelessness.
* Alternative Education & Training- we give early school leavers the opportunity to complete an accredited course in a flexible and supportive environment.
* Drug Education and Support - we provide young people with drug education and support via group and one-on-one sessions.
* Emergency Relief - we provide food, toiletries and public transport passes to young people experiencing financial stress.
* Outreach Support- we connect with at-risk young people in the community and provide them with information on mental health, drugs and alcohol, education and safe sex.