Creativity Australia delivers creative programs that result in positive social and economic outcomes. We inspire people to find their voice through the With One Voice community choirs.
Choir members from all walks of life, cutting across socio-economic, cultural, religious, generational and linguistic barriers in the pursuit of harmony.
From CEOs to new migrants, With One Voice gives choir members the opportunity to make friends, find mentors, build self-esteem and new skills, learn English, find jobs and much more. When many diverse voices come together as one on a regular basis, the outcomes are transformational!
Creativity Australia supports and engages with a broad range of people, organisations and groups including:
- Job seekers
- People with physical or mental disabilities and depression
- Older adults
- Those suffering economic or social disadvantage
- Regional and isolated individuals, groups and communities
- Organisations helping individuals in need
- Organisations and individuals wanting to make a difference
- Executives and professionals seeking meaning
- Those wishing to find confidence and their VOICE
- All people seeking joy, hope, harmony, health and happiness!
To hear the choirs and their inspiring stories visit our video gallery: http://www.creativit yaustralia.org.au/wh at-we-do/video-galle ry/
To find out more visit www.creativityaustra lia.org.au